Re: Activity Report of FSF China (fwd)

Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk@cs.brown.edu> writes:

>[...] which is a position that apparently stifles freedom.

Well, it is true, but quite how much you want to protect software
freedoms is a personal choice.

> Guile, on the other hand, despite its technical, um, differences, is
> ideologically superior.  Therefore Guile will be a principal platform.

Hrm, "interesting" decision.  Personally, I think guile's way of
linking into other applications is quite good, but I though guile was
becoming more of a specification and less of an implementation these
days.  That's just the impression I got.

> That was the last I heard.

Oh well.

--
MJR                                                   Thesis watch: 27%
      This is my personal web site =-> http://mjr.towers.org.uk/