TeachScheme

Dear Ronald,

Thanks for your interest.

General questions about Scheme and about using the environment are
best directed to this list (plt-scheme).  If you have any curricular
questions, send them to

  scheme@cs.rice.edu

The person handling that account (typically me) will either answer
them or forward them around, as appropriate.  This saves you from
having to figure out who inside our group handles what.

There are indeed numerous high schools participating in our
TeachScheme! outreach project -- over 50 in the US alone, and several
abroad.  We even offer free summer high school teacher workshops to
help you get up to speed with the curriculum.  You may want to
consider taking one of these next summer (if offered):

  http://www.teach-scheme.org/

Shriram