Re: forwarded message from Jacques Herry

Hi Jacques,

At the moment, gcc and msvc are the only supported compilers. Support
for Borland and lcc probably is probably just a matter of determining
the right compiler and linker flags to generate a DLL. Finding the
right combination is usually not easy, though.

Does anyone on the plt-scheme list (cc'ed) have experience building
extensions with those tools?

If no one has any immediate answers, are there any volunteers who would
be willing to help make mzc talk to Borland, lcc, or both? Just changes
to the "dynext" collection, I think.

Thanks,
Matthew