system* always returns #f on W2K

Greetings,

It seems that system* always returns #f on at least Windows 2000
(other Windows versions not tested) even if the program returns 0.
I observed this behaviour with MzScheme 102, 103 (both using
prebuilt binaries) and the exp tagged version from CVS as of
yesterday (compiled with Visual C++ 6.0, I think).  Correct return
value is critical to my application so even a quick and dirty patch
would be welcome (I try to take a look at the source code myself
too but as I don't know MzScheme internals at all, it may be that
spotting the problem won't be easy, especially since I'm not a
Windows user).

--
Hannu