DrScheme main window geometry?

Greetings, all.

I'm using the Linux version of DrScheme 103.  Is there any way to create a
persistent setting for the geometry of the main DrScheme edit windows?  The
closest I've been able to come so far, in xrdb terms, is

mred.TopLevelShell.geometry:            760x738+0+0

but that sets the geometry of *ALL* the frames, including the preferences
dialog and the opening splash screen.  Not quite what I had in mind.

If there's no good way to do it via the X resource database system, would
it be possible to add an option to have the DrScheme edit windows remember
their geometries between invocations, much like the help desk does
currently?

Richard