Re: C++ MzScheme integration

Hi,

I stumbled over your approach to generate C++ code to build the bridge,
instead of doing this in scheme only. But at the second look it seems to be
a good idea. This way you are compiler and FFI independent.
It is similar to the Microsoft COM libraries, but CDL seems to be a much
better way to describe the classes than simple IDL.

Unfortunately I cannot make easy use of this for AutoCAD, with a similar sized
class framework, but ODL (the COM IDL) only. The stubs and marshalling is
there
done by the MS COM libs.

The scheme CDL loader seems to be the same as a COM TypeLib Loader,
I call it import-typelib in AutoLISP and Corman Lisp.
I'm trying to do a C++ to do a CLOS mapping by interpreting typelibs
in corman lisp now, but fully dynamic, without any intermediate C++ stub code.

Scorzelli Giorgio:
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/lisp/ffis.html