> i want to dynamically deploy my service
> like....
> if other active node(not just route)
> doesnt have like Test.zip
> i want when the node get the capsule ,
> it will automatically get it on the web
> so i use java.net.URL to get file
> but it will wrong.....
> it will cause error like NoClassDefFoundError
>
> i write them in Caosule or Application will all happen

There was a recent message about this, in case you missed it check out the
"Files!" thread in the mailing list archive:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/mailarchives/janos-discuss-2002/threads.html

And the direct link to the message:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/mailarchives/janos-discuss-2002/msg00479.html

> is there any way to do that?

As you'll find out, files aren't really addressed in ANTS.  In addition
theres no real security infrastructure that can grant/deny access to
files.

> thanks.....
>
> best regards
>
> koji