how to write GUI or using other java classes

Hi all

now i have a big problem.......
is how to write the GUI...
when i press the button then i want to send a capsule
like this?when i push button then execute "./antsvm janodeos...Main() configureManager  myconfig XXX"
or write the GUI with my application.java......
but i only can use vector or some other java.util's classes......
so i cant write any other thing in Myapplication which extends Application

please teach me how to use other java classes in my ANTS

thanks......and best regards

koji