=?gb2312?B?UmU6IFJlOiA9P2diMjMxMj9CP2JtVjNJR1Z5Y20=?=

> Dear sir:
> I think I have install janos completelely with
> janosMakefiles,because when I typed "make
> janosvm-config janosvm-all janosvm-install' ,ans so on ,there were no error.
> Now my janos includes "oskit,moab ,jnodeos, janosvm,
> antsr" , but

Unfortunately, ants will not work in this configuration, mostly due to
deficiancies in this version of ants. If you want to run ants on a unix
box you can create a new config file with atleast jnodeos/antsr and try
that out. Also, since you were having problems with sun's jdk, you might
try using a version of janosvm built for unix.

> I don't know how to use examples of ants in janosMakefless,such as
> ping. There are not codes of ping in
> /usr/local/janosMakefiles/build/antsr-moab-debug/, so I copy "defaultEnv,
> ping.*, sanitycheck" to
> /usr/local/janosMakefiles/build/antsr-moab-debug/myants,then I copy anstvm to
> there and type "./sanitycheck" ,there are many errors as follows:
>
> Trying command: ./antsvm edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main
> Should print something like:'ERROR:Must supply a class to load into root flow'
> ---BEGIN OUTPUT
> Exception in thread "main" java.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> kaffenodeos in java.library.path

The version of the jnodeos that gets built for moab will not work
correctly in a pure java environment. For example, here it is trying to a
load a native library that only exists in janosvm.

Dear Sir:
As you said in janos's homepage that janos's architecture includes of "oskit, moab, jnodeos, janosvm, antsr" and antsr acts as EE. However, you told me that I should create a new config file with at least jnodeos/antsr in this letter.Do you mean that I should only install jnodeos and antsr(by the way, my antsr is ants-2.0.3) or set components as jnodeos/antsr and install "janosvm,oskit,moab" separately in default.cfg, or create a new default.cfg whose components is jnodeos/antsr.
If as you said in this letter that ants will not work in this configuration, mostly due to deficiancies in this version of ants. How can I use janos whose components is "oskit moab jnodeos janosvm antsr" as a whole.
The second question: Which enviroment will Jnodeos that gets built for moab work on when I have installed "oskit, moab, janosvm"? In my opinion, it does not work on pure java enviroment.
As I want to select janos as my active network system, I think there are so little information about how to run and use janos. Can you give me some advices about run janos for me?

VIP邮箱出新款,优惠价每月只要4元钱!
用vip邮箱,送《求职宝典》!
定包月短信,送VIP邮箱 !
10元钱能做什么?安全稳定,尽在网易VIP邮箱!