Re: =?gb2312?B?bmV3IGVycm

> Dear sir:
>             I think I have install janos completelely with
> janosMakefiles,because when I typed  "make
> janosvm-config janosvm-all janosvm-install' ,ans so on ,there were no error.
>              Now my janos includes "oskit,moab ,jnodeos, janosvm,
> antsr" , but

Unfortunately, ants will not work in this configuration, mostly due to
deficiancies in this version of ants.  If you want to run ants on a unix
box you can create a new config file with atleast jnodeos/antsr and try
that out.  Also, since you were having problems with sun's jdk, you might
try using a version of janosvm built for unix.

> I don't know how to use examples of ants in janosMakefless,such as
> ping. There are not codes of ping in
> /usr/local/janosMakefiles/build/antsr-moab-debug/, so I copy "defaultEnv,
> ping.*, sanitycheck" to
> /usr/local/janosMakefiles/build/antsr-moab-debug/myants,then I copy anstvm to
> there and type "./sanitycheck" ,there are many errors as follows:
>
> Trying command: ./antsvm edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main
> Should print something like:'ERROR:Must supply a class to load into root flow'
> ---BEGIN OUTPUT
> Exception in thread "main" java.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> kaffenodeos in java.library.path

The version of the jnodeos that gets built for moab will not work
correctly in a pure java environment.  For example, here it is trying to a
load a native library that only exists in janosvm.

tim stack