Protocol Register?

Hi,

   I start up an active network using scripts. When I run an app for
   the first time, it works well. But when I run it again, I got the
   following.

ProtocolRegister.register(id   =acfee9..,owner=ProtocolRegister.Owner[id=apps.ping.PingProtocol;data=Local]) hit existing duplicate.
ABORT:
ProtocolRegsiter got duplicate registration for ProtocolRegister.Owner[id=apps.ping.PingProtocol;data=Local]
java.lang.Throwable: just a backtrace
        at ants.core.Node.abort(Node.java:913)
        at ants.core.ProtocolRegister.register(ProtocolRegister.java:126)
        at ants.core.PrimordialNode.installProtocol(PrimordialNode.java:909)
        at ants.core.PrimordialMessenger.dispatchInstallProtocol(PrimordialMessenger.java:95)
        at ants.core.PrimordialMessenger.run(PrimordialMessenger.java:130)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread$ThreadWrapper.run(pj_Thread.java:77)

   I just remove the line of "thisNode().shutdown()" from ping app. I
   think the reason for the exception should be the app does not exit
   normally. But if I use shutdown, the node will shut down. Is there
   any methods to release the protocol it registered?

--
Best regards,
 Rui