Re: Re: Real Ping!

> Hello!
>
> I correct the bug with CLASSATH, but I get other bug (ioe in UDP
> layer: Connection refused)

Probably because the other node failed to start up, so its unable to
successfully send the packet.

> When I run:
> antsvm  edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main ants.core.ConfigurationManager teste.config 18.31.12.1
> in machine A (with debugFlags)
> I have this result:
> [...]
>
> and stop.
>
> I have to set something in machine B ?
> When I run:
> antsvm  edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main ants.core.ConfigurationManager teste.config 18.31.12.2
> in machine B, I have this result:
>
> Janos Java NodeOS v1.1.5
> Parsing config file teste.config
> Config file command parsing complete.
> ANTS v2.0
> FAILURE:assert test
> FlowInitialzier.run(): Trying to start ants.core.ConfigurationManager in new flow(Flow[name=Primoridal ANTS Flow;objid=0x12f614]) and got:
> ants.core.Assert$AssertFailure: assert test
>         at ants.core.Assert.failure(Assert.java:59)
>         at ants.core.Assert.assert(Assert.java:66)
>         at ants.core.PrimordialNode.start(PrimordialNode.java:356)

The assert is because the node doesn't have an address, but looking at the
config file you sent it seems like it should work.  You might want to look
at the debug output for this node instead of the other.

> Thank's in advance.
> Ricardo.

tim stack