security model

Hi,

    I want to make an application which sends capsule to read/modify the
    route table of the given node. But I find the capsule cant do this
    because the capsule is RemoteUser at the given node, and
    RemoteUser don't have the permission to do this.

    The Dante and DynamicRoute app are implemented as application. By
    using '-principal user', the applications get the permission.
    Could the capsule get any privileges to do these privilege
    operations?

    Thanks.

--
Best regards,