Re: your mail

> We checked out the jnodeos source code from the CVS, compiled it using
> jikes and copied the jnodeos binaries/classes to the lib directory of the
> ANTS tree. We then re-compiled ANTS successfully also using jikes.
> However, when we ran the ping application (and also the multicast
> application) of ANTS, we got the following error. (Transcript appended
> below.)

The verification error indicates that the VM thinks the bytecode is
bad.  And it looks to be in the jnodeos.  What JDK are you using
(version and platform) and which version of jikes are you using?

You might try the generated `check' script in the jnodeos tree.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
  If Gates got a dime each time Windows crashed... Oh, nevermind...