Re: Route Exchange App failure

> Tim,
> 	Please take a look at this, and if you feel it would be a benefit,
> re-post it as appropriate.
>

> All,
>

> 	In developing an app which will exchange routing tables we have hit a
> wall.  We
> consistently get the following error:
>
> ants.core.security.ReferenceMonitorException: Invalid access:
> Principal[LocalUsers] routing.table read write

Your principal `LocalUsers' doesn't have permission to mess with the
routing table.  You need to run it as a `RouteUser' or edit the
ants/src/ants/core/security/SecurityDefault.java file to add your own
principal.  You can set the principal in the config file with the
`-principal RouteUser' option (see ants/scripts/dante.config for an
example).

> Thanks, in advance, for the support,
>
> George

tim stack