Some Doubts

Hello,

I'm a student in São Carlos - Brazil at University of São Paulo. I'm studding to get a master degree and working with active networks, specially ANTS2.0. I read, probably, all articles of ANTS, but I still have some doubts. Excuse-me if many of then is basic.

1 - ANTS2.0 is one technology that involve all network's layers except fiscal layer. Is it correct ?

2 - Where is the capsule's code is inserted ? IP packet or UDP datagram ? In what field that is inserted, Payload ?

3 - What is different in ANTS using JANOS technology ?

4 - What is necessary to achieve a transmission from a active node to other ? What's necessary to configure ? Is it necessary to use "makeroutes" or Configuration Manager?

5 - What's necessary to change in ping application to achieve this between two machines connected with Ethernet 100 ?

6 - How can I use dynamic routes in active application ?

7 - What's necessary to configure to pass capsules in conventional routers ? Is it transparent?

At once,

Thank you very much.