curiosity

Hi there! sorry for the double :)

In my sample app, I perform a computation on the
router node ( a matrix multiplication)

The computation is made in the Capsule class, and to make sure the
computation gets performed only on the "router" I check what the current node
is (I have only 3 : sender router and receiver) and in case it is the router,
I call my matrix_mult() before calling routeForNode...

The funny thing that is happening is that the size of the matrix influences
the number of packets that get sent by the sender over my 10 min testing
period... (the larger the matrix, the less packets are sent).

Why is this happening ??
I thought that the whole capsule class got ditributed to all the nodes at the
beginning, and not with every packet...
If the code gets distributed at the beginning (I send 100 capsules before
starting measuring to make sure it IS distributed), then it should not
influence the performance of the sender... IMHO... :)

I think I myght be missing something...
any clues ??

cheers

Andreas