RE: Re[2]: Starting ANTS apps over Linux on different PCs

Hi,

Like what Adotl is trying to do, I am too trying to set up a small active
network but without any progress.

I need to have such environment set up so that I can try out some
implementations.

I intend to set it up with 3-5 Linux boxes which I have access to.
What is the best way to go about doing it?

Should I install Anetd then run ANTS on top of it
or I can just run some permanent nodes using ANTS?

Has anyone actually set up a small active network with a few PCs within the
a LAN?

Please advise!

Joe.