Janosvm on Moab/OSKit

I am trying to install the janosVM on top of MOAB.
Currently, I have MOAB compiled to run under Linux,
not on the oskit and a bare machine.  I have the
JanosVM v. 0.5.1, the OSKit marked 20010214 and MOAB
marked 20010214.

1. As per the README file, what patches are needed?

2. Can this be done, or do I need to run on the OS kit
on a bare machine??  I can if need be.  What are the
implications of this decision?

3. It looks like if I specify --nodeosunix I will get
the VM on MOAB on Linux.  If I specify this, do I need
to specify the --oskit option?

Thanks in advance for the help ...

Pete

Peter H. Lutz, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Technology
Coordinator of Networking and System Administration
Department of Information Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology
102 Lomb Memorial Drive - Bldg. 70
Rochester, NY  14623