Re: compiling JanosVM

On Wednesday 08 August 2001 17:31, you wrote:

> Did you do a clean configure and build, or were you working from the same
> tree?  Have a look at the gcc line that gets printed out and make sure the
> `-I' for the oskit's include directory is in there.  And make sure its
> pointing and the oskit's install directory and not the build directory.

Actually, now that you mention it, there is a -I /usr/local/include..
but NOT a -I pointing to my installed Oskit :(

I guess it is looking in the standard locations rather then in my oskit
install tree....

I had a look at the makefile in the directory of the file causing the error,
and there is a variable called CCLD  in it that points to my
installed oskit directory...

cheers

Andreas