reutilization of others code groups?!

Hello,

I'm trying to re-use a code group written in another
protocol at run-time. For exemple, I wrote a protocol
in ANTS, it has 3 code groups. Now, I want to write
another protocol which 'calls' the capsules of the
first protocol. Is it possible? Is there any way to do
so.

Thank you very much.

Mahmoud ELIAS from France