Question about ANTS2.0

When I implemented the application DANTE in apps directory on my machine,
I specified the udp port in the config file. It seems working well on only my machine which means I run the DANTE server and client on my machine at the same time as it is orignally configured. But what I found, it doesn't use UDP port I specified.
I made a socket problem and tested it. I don't know how they communicate. but I am sure that at least they do not using the udp port I specified.
Is there anybody who can explain this?