Re: About Error

>    My complier is "javac" and version number is 1.4F released 05/23/2000.

That should be sufficient.

>    I found  >/tmp/package/jnodeos-20010214/classes-pj-debug/edu/utah/janos/nodeos/  but I
>    couldn't find pj_Debug.class.(I just found pj_Debug.java)

Since the .java file exists, that means the pre-processor worked
(which is good).  Perhaps the compile for that package failed for some
reason.  There should be ".compile_nodeos-output" file in the
top-level build directory that has any output generated by the
compiler.

You can trying building the target '.compile_nodeos' to build just the
nodeos directory (which contains pj_Debug.class).

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
 Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence.