Re: About Error

>    When I typed ./build, I got following messages.
>
>    Compiling io package (debug)
>
>    /tmp/package/jnodeos-20010214/src/io/Log.Java:1: error:Cannot find type
>    "edu/utah/janos/nodeos/pj_Debug"
>
>    make[1]: *** [.compile_io] Error 1

What compiler are you using?  (Look for JAVA_COMPILER in the generated
GNUmakefile, run it with -v to get the version info.)

By default pj_Debug.class should exist in
/tmp/package/jnodeos-20010214/classes-pj-debug/edu/utah/janos/nodeos/
(unless you ran configure in a different directory from the source.)

Does that directory exist?  Does pj_Debug.class exist in there?
If not, did you notice if it tried to build pj_Debug.class earlier in
the build?

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
    That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.