Re: Address.fromString()

> It is a compile-time error that happens whenever I try to compile my
> Capsule+protocol+App.
>
> I am using jdk1.3.0_02 ...
> I am not sure bt it seems like the compiler cannot find the jnodeos classes
> (or at least one of them, namely "AddressFormatException.class")

The jnodeos classes are provided in the lib/ directory with ANTS.
However, the ANTS makefiles should take care of using those classes.
Things are slightly different if you've configured ANTS to use a
separately compiled JNodeOS.

> I would like to run my app on different nodes (1 router and 2
> end-nodes) both on Linux and on the Oskit, so the patches are
> welcome :)

Okay, I've put the OSKit patch up on the JanosVM web page.  Look for
it near the OSKit blurb on this page:
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/software.html
I can almost guarantee that you'll run into one or two problems if you
try and glue all of our code together, so don't be shy about sending
in problems.

> As far as booting the "nodeos" moab examples, I compiled it for the OSkit,
> since I have a test installation, but even when running make mbimage
> GRUB says that the image doesn't have a multiboot header...

Can you run the OSKit HelloWorld examples?

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
	 This bit of signature was randomly selected. Really.