About createnetwork

I use createnetwork scripts to generate a very simple netwrok
topology. I just modify Example.network, delete the lines including
i1,i2, change the host name to ours.

In the script 'createnetwork', I use JANOSVM=/usr/bin/java to specify
using Kaffe as my JVM. The Kaffe I use is version 1.0.6.

I just copy the scripts created in one machine to the same path of
the other machine. Is it ok?

When I use 'startnetwork' to start network, the Xterm displays error.
a1,a2,r returns the same error. It is

startlocalnode line 24:2498 Segmentation fault. $JVM
-Djanos.defugFlags=NoNE $ANTSR $ACTIVEADDR $HOSTPORT $@

When I change the JANOSVM to jdk1.3.0_01, the Xterm displays some errors
that show some java classes cannt be found.

In addition, are the items of portMap in the script createnetwork.py
corresponding to the account on the machine? Why is the user mapped to
so much port?

--
Best regards,
 avivi