Re: Configurable Anetid

Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> 	Here are our changes to ANTS-2.0.0 for making the ANEP Type ID
> value configurable at runtime.

Thanks!  I've added support for changing the ANEP Type ID to the ANTS
CVS repository.  I cleaned up Capsule a bit to reflect that the field
is the anepTypeID and not an "antsType".

> 	I don't feel that using a separate "anepid" line was the right
> choice; I think it would be more appropriate to maye "-anepid val" be
> an option on the channel.

I made the anepid option an option on the node command line,
specifically '-aneptypeid val'.  Its a global value for both incoming
and outgoing messages, so it would require a lot more work to make it
a per-channel value.  Though, I think you're right that it should be
per-channel someday.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
		 Does the name `Pavlov' ring a bell?