Re: Moab Channels

So to make sure I understand your situation...

	You are running Moab on OSKit on raw hardware.

	You (EE) create a socket inchan, but that thread seemingly never
	gets rescheduled after the socket receive thread gets created.

	The socket receive thread seems to be receiving packets ok.

The first thing that comes to mind is that the interrupt thread is starving
the EE thread; i.e., you are receiving a constant flood of packets.  This
can happen because root_flow threads (like the socket channel receive threads)
are higher priority than EE threads.  Of course, this is exactly backwards
for insuring forward-progress for a particular flow.

To see if this is what is happening, try doing:

	ani_os_sched_setprio(ani_thread_current(), AN_THREAD_PRIO_NORMAL);

upon entering chan_socketdata_intr().

The other possibility is that I just plain screwed up the code somewhere :-)

I'll start trying some of these things myself when I get caught up with
some other stuff.