Private Constructors??????

	"pj_Thread.java" has two cases of (private) inner classes with
private constructors.  When I recompiled with jikes on Linux (RH6.2),
the resulting .class refused to initialize:

LoadClient: Running with joint anetd/EE security manager
java.version = 1.2.2
This is a version 1.2 JVM
numURLs = 2
LoadClient: url = http://bro.isi.edu:80/ANTS/ants2.0/
LoadClient: class name = edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main
LoadClient: Class = class edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main
Janos Java NodeOS v1.1.5
Exception during root flow setup:
Cause:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread$pj_ThreadInfo: method <init>(Ledu/utah/janos/nodeos/pj_Thread$1;)V not found
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread.<clinit>(pj_Thread.java:149)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_ThreadPool.<init>(pj_ThreadPool.java:66)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Flow.<init>(pj_Flow.java:182)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Flow.<init>(Flow.java:163)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Flow.createFlowUnder(pj_Flow.java:98)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Flow.createRootFlow(pj_Flow.java:156)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Flow.createRootFlow(Flow.java:134)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main.startRootFlow(Main.java:112)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main.main(Main.java:85)
        at abocc.LoadClient.main(LoadClient.java:138)
FlowStartException:
edu.utah.janos.nodeos.FlowStartException: huh?: edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread$pj_ThreadInfo: method <init>(Ledu/utah/janos/nodeos/pj_Thread$1;)V not found
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Flow.createFlowUnder(pj_Flow.java:104)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Flow.createRootFlow(pj_Flow.java:156)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Flow.createRootFlow(Flow.java:134)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main.startRootFlow(Main.java:112)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main.main(Main.java:85)
        at abocc.LoadClient.main(LoadClient.java:138)
Shutting down.

	Making the constructors public and recompiling allowed the code
to initialize.

	Why didn't I get this same error with the class library supplied
with ANTS-2.0.0?  Perhaps it's a different version of jnodeos than
the one jnodeos distribution on the Web site, which is:

Jnodeos snapshot 20010214 of version 1.1.5.

					Craig Milo Rogers