ANTS Console Commented Out

	Is there a particular reason (such as, say, security) why the
call to startConsole() is commented out in ANTS-2.0.0
PrimordialNode.java?  Is there any reason why I shouldn't enable it to
better monitor the health of the ABone ANTS-2.0 topology?

	(On the security side, we have an indentical problem with the
"UA API" port on ASP: whyone on the Internet can open a telnet
connection and issue commands.  Possibly, ANTS give a more damaging
set of commands than ASP does at present...)

	Thanks.

					Craig Milo Rogers