ConfigFile class

Hi,

I'm trying to run the simple ping application on new Javos release. I've compiled the software and passed the testsuite too but when I'm going to run ping I found a call to a new Flow.lookupConfig from PingArgs. How do it works?

The source for ConfigFile class is not included within the distribution so I had looked for at the Janos Web site but I can't found it.

Can somebody help me?

Thank's in advance

--

"The world is sound". Traveller from OK by Talvin Singh (1998)

 ____      @@@@   Santiago Eibe Garcia <==> se@ware
|__|_   |@  @@ @    e-mail: seibe@fi.upm.es
   |_|__|@ @ @ @    http://telemaco.ls.fi.upm.es
   |____  @   @   Facultad de Informatica. Tfno: +34-913367388