Re: ANN: Janos Java Libraries v1.1.0

Hi Patrick, and other janos'ers --

Is the ANTS v2.0 prerelease using the same Janos NodeOS bindings as in the
v.1.1.0?

Should we plan on merging up from ANTSR/Janos NodeOS bindings (janos-20000503)
to this version before cutting over to ANTS v2.0?

Our status is that we almost have ANTSR/Janos NodeOS bindings running with
AMP JNI native implementations of the NodeOS bindings...

--Steve