Re: ANN: Janos Java Libraries v1.0.2

> I think we are just going to pick up the v1.0.2 stuff and use it.

Okay.  Let me know if you have any problems or want a diff for any
thing.

> More important (to us) is finding out what David Weatherall is
> planning to do about the mainline ANTS and nodeOS interface stuff...

Do you want ABONE compatibility?  We've been weighing the cost of
adding that support to ANTSR, ourselves.  Its easier to justify if you
guys want it, too.  Is there something else ANTS does that you need?

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
	  This signature witticism intentionally left blank.