Re: ANN: Janos Java Libraries v1.0.2

> We've been using the Janos Java Libraries and ANTSR as a test EE to
> use in pulling the AMP system together.  Are we likely to want to
> merge in all the changes you have made to the Java bindings
> (interfaces)?

The only real change in 1.0.2 is the Protocol Spec and Address Spec
(both in the NodeOS library and in ANTSR) the other fixes are
relatively minor.  (Though we seem to have a fixed a memory leak in
the buffer management code.)

We can supply a patch between v1.0.0 and v1.0.2 if that would be
useful to you.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
	   "I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize." -- S. Wright