Re: ./check failures

> Hi again - I'm once more spending time on Janos/Solaris 7.

Cool!

> I am getting some check test failures.  Since the output is to wide,
> I've attached a text file of the whole process.  Let me know if
> there is someplace I can look to fix the problems reported.

There should be some files left behind in the regression test
directory that show what output you got from the run, and what was
expected.  Look in the test/java/ directory.  There should be a
logfile with the difference between the "correct" output and the run's
output.  And, in the ReferenceOutput/ directory there should be the
"correct" output in a <testname>.ref file and your failed test's
entire output in a <testname>.failure file.

Its most likely a simple textual difference that doesn't signify a
real problem.

Send me those files if its not clear what the problem really is.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
 Indifference may cause the downfall of mankind, but who really cares?