RE: scsh in PLT Scheme?

If you examine the current *default* methods using "non-functional"
approaches - for example Microsoft's ADO.NET - you find that they return a
"disconnected recordset" (the whole set) as XML. Lazy is a good alternate,
but *all data*, and as XML as I think has already been suggested, is not an
inconsistent with the rest of the world solutions.

Alex