Some doubts

Hi all,

I've sent an email some time ago because I was choosing an
implementation for a project. I gladly chose MzScheme...
Since I've been programming in Common Lisp for some time I'm
having some trouble knowing the names of the functions I want.
I'm sure you can help me with the following questions:

1 - In Common Lisp when I need to search for a function
specification or a function that does something I go to
the Hyperspec, what should I do when I have the same problem with
Scheme?

2 - How can I remove (without consing, i.e. destructively) an
element from a list?

2.1 - Following the question above I should probably pass a
  function to the remove function above (called delete in CL)
  telling it how to compare the objects (maybe eq? by default in
  Scheme). How can I pass that optional parameter...
I do know that rest parameters are:
(define foo (arg1 arg2 . restargs)
        null)

But how about optional and key parameters?

3 - How can I print a hash-table for example in a different way
than its default way defined by implementation? (without defining
a function to do it explicitly... I would like to overload
something as a print-object method or something...)

I think it's all for now...

TIA,
Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon