Re: Speech extension for DrScheme

'fraid not.

But it should be possible to use the similar interface to the built-in
apple text-to-speech system. It would be really cool for someone who has
access to both to devise an interface that works with either. I patterned
mine after the capabilities in MS SAPI so it isn't likely to be very
compatible. I've never used the Mac TTS but I bet it has comparable (or
better) capabilities.

gb