Re: Speech extension for DrScheme

It should be possible to make it work with the speech engine and not much
more. I wonder what it was missing? Some dll? The SDK
is incredibly big, it would be a significant burden for people to *have* to
download the entire thing. I'll have to try it on a clean system when I get
a chance.

I'm glad to hear it worked. I *do* know how the world of software is and it
is so easy to assume something about my environment that isn't present for
others.

gb