I am a Ph.D. student at School of Computing, University of Utah. I am advised by John Regehr. Before coming to Utah, I received my bachelor's degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- Research Interests:
- Programming languages,
Parallel Computing and
Systems for ML.
- Zixian Cai*, Zhengyang Liu* (equally contributed), Saeed Maleki, Madan Musuvathi, Todd Mytkowicz, Jacob Nelson, Olli Saarikivi. Synthesizing Optimal Collective Algorithms. PPoPP 2021, Best Paper Award. [arXiv][DOI]
- Manasij Mukherjee, Pranav Kant, Zhengyang Liu, John Regehr. Dataflow-based Pruning for Speeding up Superoptimization. OOPSLA 2020.
- Jubi Taneja, Zhengyang Liu, and John Regehr. Testing Static Analyses for Precision and Soundness. CGO 2020, Best Paper Award. [DOI][artifact]
- Juneyoung Lee, Chung-Kil Hur, Ralf Jung, Zhengyang Liu, John Regehr, and Nuno P. Lopes. Reconciling High-level Optimizations and Low-level Code in LLVM. OOPSLA 2018. [DOI]
- Zhengyang Liu, and John Criswell. Flexible and Efficient Memory Object Metadata. International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM), 2017. [DOI]
- Zhengyang Liu, and Yiran Wei. Hop-by-hop Adaptive Video Streaming in Content Centric Network. IEEE International Conference on Communication (ICC), 2016. [DOI]
- Synthesizing Optimal Collective Algorithms, NVIDIA, September 2020.
- Professional Services:
- School of Computing MEB 3355
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- liuz at cs dot utah dot edu
- Google Scholar
- PGP Public Key
- Github, Linkedin, Last.fm Profile