Re: [plt-scheme] define-structure question

I just tried the good doctor's example and got the same
results.  Furthermore, when I tried the simpler
  (define-structure (frob thingie twiddle))
I got the error message
  reference to undefined identifier: struct

I'm using mzscheme v200a12, had previously evaluated
(require (lib "compat.ss")), and had verified its
existence by trying sort, putprop and getprop (I'm
using the "PLT MzLib: Libraries Manual", Version 200,
dated May 2002).

 -- Bill Wood