[plt-scheme] Suggested improvement to net/nntp-unit.ss

Hi, in nntp-unit.ss on line 217 (for me), there's a number->string which
limits the head-of-message and body-of-message functions to only accepting
message numbers instead of the normal ability to retrieve by number or
message-ID.  I suggest that the call to number->string is removed and either
we redefine those functions as accepting both types as input (because it
gets fprintf'd later), or only accept string.  Good idea/bad idea?

Thanks,
--