Re: [plt-scheme] Adding a language

> 	(Let me know if I should take this off list; I haven't seen
> anyone else wade through implementing a language on-list, though,
> so it might be valuable to have archived.)

I'm currently implementing a language as well; I'd tell you the secrets
but I don't know them yet.  Some hints, though:

In 200 alpha 19 and greater there is some neat new stuff Robby added
that makes the task easier, but I haven't learned it yet.

If your language uses Scheme syntax, you should be able to define it
using a module which rebinds TOP and APP (there are supposed to be some
funny characters like % or # in those names as well).  This is much
easier than implementing lang%.

-m

=====
Morgan McGuire