[plt-scheme] Simple class macro wrappers for MzScheme v200?

Hello,

Has anybody already written some simple class wrapper macros for MzScheme v200?

The new (and the old) object system of MzScheme is very powerful but
also a bit 'clumsy' like most Scheme object systems I've seen,
especially for beginners like me. I'm looking for some simple
wrappers that make the object system a bit more CLOS-like, e.g.
automatic getter and setter definition. (Swindle is much too heavy
for my purposes and doesn't run with v200)

Does anybody have some private code he'd like to share so I don't
have to re-invent the wheel?

Regards,

Erich "a programmer's lazyness is a virtue" Rast