Re: [plt-scheme] AppleEvent question

I tried using apple events on John Clement's macintosh running OSX to
open a document in a browser.  The finder appeared to receive the apple event,
but the browser didn't open.  We couldn't tell if the apple event changed
somehow from OS9 to OSX, or if apple events weren't working quite right.

This happened a few months ago.

Paul