Re: [plt-scheme] Adding a language

I think that you could do a very nice job of this and even support
languages other than Scheme -- (eg Algol 60).

Here's what I would do:

  - add a "Compile to Forth" button/menu to DrScheme via the
    tools interface.

  - have this button get the current drscheme:language:language<%>
    (this tells you how to compile the program in the definitions
     window into Scheme) and use the front-end method to
    get Scheme code out.

  - invoke the Scheme -> Forth compiler on that code and somehow
    hook that up to the LEGO Mindstorm.

Let me know how it goes!

Robby