Re: [plt-scheme] The same macro problem

Eli, you're correct in that the macro systems introduces a phase
separation, which means -- by definition -- that the language
becomes "less dynamic." At the same time, you need to consider
the idea of what this dynamics buys you. Based on my macro experience
from the 80s, macros without phases are much more of a danger than
a benefit. Time to figure out a phase and a scope separation. Matthew
finally figured this out, and I am grateful.

Having said this, I don't imply that your Swindle problem cannot be
solved in our world. Matthew, Robby and you should look at it off-line
to see where the problem is.

-- Matthias