Re: [plt-scheme] schemeql install problems

Adam Shimali <ashimali@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I can't find a srpersist.plt file that will install on the latest alpha. =
> The only one I can find is for plt103. But then again the readme that =
> comes with schemeql says that schemeql  will only work with plt 200 =
> aplha 3 and higher.

I know it's not that much help for your win98 system, but with the GNU/Linux
versions, the srpersist collection seems to come with the base system.  I
guess either it's a mistake it's not available, or maybe it's waiting for
someone with the right tools to build it.

Please, send plain text only.