[plt-scheme] RE: parser tools

> hi all,
> how does the parser-tools in plt-scheme compare against mit-scheme's
> parser-tools? are there any major differences?
I have never found any parser tools from mit scheme, so I can't really
comment.  The plt-scheme parser tools are closest to the Bigloo parser
tools of the ones I've seen.  The plt-scheme parser tools are basically
lex and yacc with the r.e./grammar specifications integrated into the
language.  The new module and syntax system in v200 provides the
technology for doing this.

> also, i see that parser-tools are available only in version 200. is the
> latest version stable?
The parser tools should be pretty stable now.