[plt-scheme] MZScheme on Mac OS

Hello,

I'm planning to use MZScheme as a back end for a larger, long-living
real-world application for Mac OS 9 and OS X. I don't think that
MacOS X might be a problem, but what about OS 9 - will it be
supported by future versions (version 200) of MZScheme?

Also, for various reasons I'd like to use OS 9 as primary development
platform, and so I wonder wether there will be a OS 9 version of
DrScheme 200?

Third, if the answer to the last question is "No", would it be
possible to develop MZScheme applications in version 1.3 and port
them to 2.0 or are there significant changes between the MZScheme
language of version 1.3 to 2.0?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and my congratulations to the Plt
team for their continuing great work and support!

Best regards,

Erich Rast